Monday, August 3, 2009

Licensure to practice Dentistry in Colorado

An applicant for a license to practice dentistry who is a graduate of a foreign nonaccredited dental school shall:

(a) Present evidence of having completed a program in clinical dentistry and having obtained a doctorate of dental surgery or a doctorate of dental medicine at an accredited dental school;
(b) Pass the examination administered by the joint commission on national dental examinations; and
(c) Pass an examination designed to test the applicant's clinical skills and knowledge. Such examination shall be administered by a regional testing agency composed of at least four states or an examination of another state.


No comments:

Post a Comment