Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Licensure to practice Dentistry in Minnesota

-Graduate from a dental school that is accredited by the American Dental Association's Commission on Accreditation OR graduate from a non-accredited dental school and complete a certificate from an accredited specialty dental program. -Pass the American National Dental Board Examination, parts I and II.
-Pass, within five years prior to application for licensure, the clinical exam administered by:
~Central Regional Dental Testing Service (CRDTS) or,
~Western Regional Examining Board (WREB), [If passing date is prior to 8/1/07 or pass WREB and show evidence of passing Part I and III of the ADLEX], or
~Northeastern Regional Examining Board (NERB), or
~Southern Regional Testing Agency (SRTA), [If passing date is prior to 1/1/2007].
-Pass the Minnesota Jurisprudence Examination covering the statutes and rules of the Minnesota Board of Dentistry within five years prior to application for licensure.

Source: http://www.state.mn.us/license/content.do?mode=license&LicenseID=4507

No comments:

Post a Comment